Thursday 3 February 2011

Meet Tim! This guy makes it happen, YEAH!

I'd like to start introducing the team here at MPH, for reasons of a privacy nature (plus I wouldn't want to post anything regarded as personal information without prior consent) I've drawn up all of my colleagues ready to be unleashed upon the unsuspecting masses of the internet.

BEHOLD TIMOTHY!


POSITION WITHIN THE FIRM: Technical Director.
AGE: Errrr, not sure but he has grey hair for a reason!
INTERESTS: Telling people the absolute truth without compromise and playing the guitar.
ANYTHING OF NOTE: He's helped develop the website we intend to launch soon by being very
clever and learnt website coding all by himself, clever monkey.

It may be the case in the future he might let me reveal his true self visage so you can see how good this likeness really is.

Tim we salute you!


(I'll be posting more of the studio and company staff so watch this space.)

No comments:

Post a Comment