Friday 15 April 2011

Meet the team Part 3

For the 'turd installment we have Adam. He is obscenely tall and enjoys towering over all and sundry as it makes him feel special. Of course this is only coming from my perspective and I'd liken it to being at the bottom of a well but then thats because I'm below average height for a man in this day and age. I'd be a giant at 5' 7" had I been born during the middle ages but no, my time is in this land of giants and Adam would certainly be described as such. As you might have noticed I've cruelly recreated his Simpon's avatar at a paltry 3' 10", I freely admit this is pure height complex at work here and make no excuses (see at the bottom for this complex manifested in pictorial format).




POSITION WITHIN THE FIRM: Plate and Stencil maker, the best 'packer in the firm.
AGE: Younger than me but has a fledgling family so probably a bit more grown up than me.
INTERESTS: Drinking beer and playing darts for his local side, often at the same time.
ANYTHING OF NOTE: Enjoys insulting me and Glen, a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment